Eliott Grunewald User License Agreement (Fonts)
September 2019 — Version 0.1
(1) This is an agreement between you, the user, and Eliott Grunewald. In accepting the terms of this agreement, you acknowledge understanding and promise to comply with its terms. If you do not accept the terms, you can not buy or use any of the fonts designed or distributed by Eliott Grunewald
(2) By agreeing to this agreement you receive the license to use the digital typeface software (OTF) on a specific number of work station within your organisation. You are not receiving the copyright to the design or the ownership of the fonts, but the rights to use the fonts on your computers.
(3) This license allows you to use the fonts on a maximum of 1 computers within your organisation.
(4) You will not distribute the fonts to any person outside of your organization. The fonts may be embedded into PDF files as vector outlines
(5) You may not modify the fonts for your own purposes. You may not commission a third party to modify the fonts. You may not distribute, sell or give away any versions of the fonts. Desktop fonts (OTF) must not be used to generate web fonts (woff, woff2)
(8) The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law.